12 January 2012

Third post for the New Year! It feels good.

Anyway, today I was sitting in my math class, in the front row, and I noticed something odd. There were multiple sheets of white, square paper covering about 20 feet across the front on the room underneath the white board. They were held there with masking tape. When my teacher (lovingly referred  to as 'Bri-Bri') gave us a break in the lesson to work on homework, I decided to investigate.

Using my best super-sneaky ninja skillz (that's right, with a 'z') I slinked up to the front of the room... AND LOOKED BEHIND THE PAPER!!!

I was shocked. There were windows there! They looked down onto the rest of the school, into the belly of the spider (see a map of my school, here. Basically the room I was in was in the uppermost left leg of the spider). It was pretty wild stuff, my friends. I now wonder why the paper was there. Was it all part of my teacher's scheming plans to take over the world using Geometry? Does he use it as some sort of alibi? Is the paper there to keep us from being distracted? Only time will tell now...

Edit 7/31/12: I'm actually laughing pretty hard right now because I forgot I made this post and just WHAT WAS I THINKING THIS ISN'T ENTERTAINING. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.