24 January 2012

Happy Tuesday!!!!!!!!!! (That was too many exclamation points, wasn't it?)

Thus far, I've failed at Haiku Mondays. I never remember to post them, and if I do, it certainly isn't on Monday. Yesterday, I even thought about posting a Haiku, but I said "Nahhh, I don't wanna". Sorry, dear readers, No Haiku for You!

In other news, I was walking in to school this morning from my brother's car, and I FROZE. We got out of the house late so we didn't get a very good parking spot. Even though I had at the very most a five minute walk to the front doors, my nose and ears and hands were all chapped and freezing by the time I reached the entrance.

My hands are actually still cold as I write this right now. I am sitting in the cafeteria waiting for school to begin, eating a parfait with blueberries and strawberries. I am a little concerned though, because the blueberries are extremely tiny. They are probably the size of pomegranate seeds. They don't taste like pomegranate seeds, though. What could this mean?

It shall remain a mystery... for now.



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.