I was delighted this weekend when a girl scout showed up on my door step selling cookies. I bought enough cookies to feed my whole neighborhood, and then some, I'm assuming. I don't know why girl scout cookies always seem to taste better than normal cookies. Sometimes I think it's because I only get them at one time during the year. What do you think?
Anyway, I was looking at the side of the box today as I munched on some 'Caramel Delights' and I saw that one serving is only two cookies. By that point I was already on my fourth cookie. What I really want to know is who those girl scouts think they're fooling with their '2 cookies per serving'. I do not know ANYONE who ever eats just two girl scout cookies.
Well, Happy Tuesday. I started writing a song about tuesdays today and why I dislike them. I may or may not post it tomorrow...

No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.