Last night, I embarked on an adventure. It involved ukuleles, and it was magical. My friend Lizzie gave me a ring at around 4:45, asking me if I wanted to have "a ukulele jam sesh at my place". For obvious reasons, I could not turn her down. (Note: inviting me to a jam session is a sure fire way to win you a place in my heart).
At 5:30, with my ukulele in tow, I headed over to her house, prepared for some SRS JAMMIN. When I arrived, we both had our hearts set on jamming together. But soon we succumbed to that nasty thing known as hunger, and we took a ramen break.
Eventually we got back to playing, and it was, in one word, fabulous. We even recorded portions of our jam shesh! I'll try to upload them when I can.
Happy Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.