I'm not posting the Tuesday song. It was a decision I made based solely on the fact that I am lazy.
Anyway, I decided to post about something near and dear to my heart today: Spanish Class.
Ever since I started getting serious about learning Spanish back when I was a seventh grader, I've always enjoyed attending the class. Come to think of it, over the years that has been one of the only classes I've ever really liked.
As I was sitting in Spanish class a couple days ago, I let my eyes wander around the room, studying the various colorful posters decorating the otherwise bland walls. Some of them were purchased at stores, and others students had made themselves. They were done mostly in colored pencil and had lists of spanish words on them accompanied by pictures. Then there was THE ONE.
When I first saw it, I wasn't expecting anything out of the ordinary. I saw that the artist had drawn pictures of breakfast food and labeled them accordingly. Then I glanced at the words written in huge, sloppy handwriting at the top of the page....
BREAKFART
Did'ya catch that? Yep, Breakfart. I could not control myself. I had to grind my teeth together to stop from laughing. My eyes even started to water. I stared at the poster some more, and upon further inspection, I realized the word they were trying to write was actually 'breakfast'.
Maybe you, the reader, doesn't find this funny. Perhaps it's because YOU WEREN'T THERE. Because if you were, you probably would have been laughing too.
...Or maybe not, since no one else seemed to be perturbed by the poster, which was rather large and pasted to the door to the classroom.
I cannot think of a satisfactory end to this post, so here is a picture of a banana friendship bracelet.
Maybe you, the reader, doesn't find this funny. Perhaps it's because YOU WEREN'T THERE. Because if you were, you probably would have been laughing too.
...Or maybe not, since no one else seemed to be perturbed by the poster, which was rather large and pasted to the door to the classroom.
I cannot think of a satisfactory end to this post, so here is a picture of a banana friendship bracelet.

No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.