12 January 2012

Belated Haiku Monday Installment Three

It just occurred to me that I never posted a Haiku this past Monday! Oh no! I went back to school Monday, and I totally spaced it. Here is a haiku that I had to write for English class yesterday since I don't feel like coming up with a new one for this post specifically. If you want to read the poem the Devious Ginger wrote, take a gander over here.

What Poetry Can Do: An Attempted Haiku


Poetry is like  

a soft breeze in a meadow ,
rippling through my hair,
Erasing the thoughts
that plague my soul, helping me
lose reality. 


Dramatic, no? And sorry about these weird font changes. After I pasted my poem from a Word Doc into this, it messed up the fonts. I hope you enjoyed this extremely belated Haiku Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.