02 September 2013

to do list for labor day

I think I'm going to go on a jog today. The weather is beautiful and I want to get lost in the air and fill my clogged lungs with something sweet. I want to feel hollow in the best of ways. Not hollow carved out by sadness, but the kind of hollow that invites in positive emotions and creates a permeable membrane between me and all the positive things in my life. The windows are open and the sunlight is hitting the trees just right and the breeze is moving softly and I want to be a part of it rather than a bystander from behind my window. The house smells like the peppers my mom roasted before I got out of bed and I'm going to eat them today with my lunch and it will make my nose and throat burn and my eyes will water and it will feel good and make me feel happy and I'm not sure why I know this but I do.

Daisy is with me and she looks so beautiful I wish I had a camera with me. She's in front of the open windows, sitting on the arm of the couch. The open windows are opening everyone up and positive energy is flowing through my house and I and I fucking love this feeling I want it to stay like this forever. I want to eat peaches and kiss and share a pomegranate with someone and our hands will be stained pink but we'll hold hands anyway.

I love fruit and boys and girls and life is beautiful okay,

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.