**9/3/13: I drafted this in May of 2012. I was on my period and wore khaki shorts and I swear to all that is holy I thought it was the end of the world**
Yesterday I realized something very important about myself while I was at school. If you'll recall, I have challenged myself on multiple occasions, some of which I am not too proud of. The most recent one I realized is that I like to put myself on the brink of emotional distress. In other words, I decided to wear khaki short shorts
Yesterday I realized something very important about myself while I was at school. If you'll recall, I have challenged myself on multiple occasions, some of which I am not too proud of. The most recent one I realized is that I like to put myself on the brink of emotional distress. In other words, I decided to wear khaki short shorts
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.