Life is just so much fun now that I had that giant fucking epiphany over the summer .
Going to go to work at 5 with my homies. Makin money is so great I love being more autonomous.
Once I realized feeling sorry about myself and letting the bad parts of my life get me down was useless, things have gotten so much better. I have friends who are actual friends and my soul feels lighter than a candy wrapper caught in an updraft. Not to mention I've been quoting The Simpsons more lately, too~~
:) :) :) :)
Going to go to work at 5 with my homies. Makin money is so great I love being more autonomous.
Once I realized feeling sorry about myself and letting the bad parts of my life get me down was useless, things have gotten so much better. I have friends who are actual friends and my soul feels lighter than a candy wrapper caught in an updraft. Not to mention I've been quoting The Simpsons more lately, too~~
:) :) :) :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.