Now that I'm getting a paycheck every two weeks and have a little extra money to spend, I've decided that what doesn't go into my savings will be put towards buying a nice camera. Not necessarily one for taking photos, though I do love doing that. I want a nice camera for vlogging. Right now the family camera I use is very good, but it's not specifically what I want. And if I want my own that no one else is allowed to use, I have to pay for it with my own money. Which I don't even mind doing. I love buying things with the money I earn. It makes it feel more worth it.
I'm going to start pricing cameras. Wish me luck! x
What I'm listening to today:
I'm going to start pricing cameras. Wish me luck! x
What I'm listening to today:
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.