03 September 2013

hmmmm tuesday

My eyes are burning right now, but it's not from the peppers my mom roasted yesterday. I think it's my allergies. Daisy slept in my bed with me last night and now my right eye is all watery and gross. And I didn't get as much sleep as I should of last night so I'm sure that's a contributing factor too. My mouth tastes like the blueberry muffin I ate for breakfast, so there is at least some good news. I want to cry but it's not because of sadness like usual. I want to be with someone and laugh so hard that I can barely breathe and that tears start forming naturally. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to experience that today, though I doubt it will happen.

I look a little bit like a tool today. My outfit is really stupid and I know if I were a freshman I would think I looked like hot stuff right now. But 9th grade me was way more depressed and came to school in her pajamas and with uncombed hair every single day. Oh, how my standards have changed.

I'm curious how much more time I can kill right now before school. It's so boring and I have a bagel I could eat but I don't really want to. The cream cheese I bought is still too cold, anyhow.

I have an idea for something else I want to write. I think I'll work on that now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.