31 August 2013

Parts of An Internal Monologue

OW PERIOD CRAMPS THIS REALLY HURTS

It's 7 am and I'm in fuzzy pajamas eating oreos out of the box while my stomach feels like it's being stabbed. And that, dear friends, is what it's like to have a period.

Last night I hung out with a friend and we watched movies and I met someone she's been friends with for ages. It was a lot of fun, even though we ate guacamole that was so hot it made me tear up. Whole Foods really ought to mark their packaging better!! We watched a movie called Kindergarten Cop and it was not my favorite but it had Arnold Schwarzenegger in it, and I think he's a pretty good actor.

Yesterday I took a quiz in Latin class and it was easy peasy lemon squeezy. I love Latin SO FRIGGIN MUCH. And I love Spanish SO FRIGGIN MUCH. And I love Esperanto SO FRIGGIN MUCH. In a perfect world I could study language all day and never have to take a math class, ever. In precalc we took a quiz yesterday and I feel like I did pretty well on it but that's usually a sure sign that I failed it. Updates to come.

I haven't done a Bottom/Top 40 in like 3000 years so I think I'm gonna do one right now. But just a Top 40. I've been feeling really positive lately and I like feeling this way. It's such a nice change from the crippling depression not gonna lie.

August 2013 Top 40

1. Oreos
2. Having a job
3. Ouran High School Host Club
4. Neon Genesis Evangelion (this could go on a Bottom 40 too, heh)
5. Daisy Mae
6. Gatorade
7. My grandparents 
8. Subjunctive verb conjugations 
9. Finding Nemo
10. Making new friends
11. Running outside
12. Playing volleyball
13. Braiding my friends' hair. 
14. Ablative Case (Latin)
15. Emily
16. Kelly
17. Peter
18. Seals
19. Birds of Paradise
20. Achieving goals
21. Buying new shoes with my paycheck
22. The Arctic Monkeys
23. The Fratellis 
24. This Town Needs Guns
25. 8tracks
26. The Death Note manga
27. Julia Nunes
28. Liking only one song from a band
29. Liking all songs from a band
30. Reminiscing and listening to Gorillaz
31. Journaling
32. Superfast Jellyfish from Plastic Beach
33. After Dark by Haruki Murakami 
34. "Zeus Couldn't Keep It in His Pants"
35. Conozco 
36. Malcolm in the Middle
38.Writing in cursive
39. Learning about bad ass women in history
40. Idk I'm just having fun aight



2 comments:

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.