When I saw this Questionnaire on Bryarly Bishop's blog, I couldn't help but do it myself. I feel like it's a good way to fill the void that has been made by my lack of top/bottom 40 posts. You know, I've heard that copying is the greatest form of flattery, so hopefully no one gets mad at me for doing this Questionnaire as well ;)
1. Sexual Orientation
Pretty much gay. I'm having a lot of trouble accepting myself, though. So usually I'll just tell people I'm bisexual.
2. What I'm really bad at.
Telling whether or not the dishwasher is clean or dirty.
3. My Best First Date
I really can't decide.
4. A description of my self-esteem.
Not the best.
5. My favorite book.
Homeless Bird by Gloria Whelan.
6. What I did yesterday.
I went to school, and to my friend Amber's party (pictures to come soon!)
7. Biggest turn-offs.
Lack of personal hygiene, loudness, being obnoxious, not being able to listen.
8. My favorite animal.
Parrots.
9. My favorite songs right now.
Sleeping In by The Postal Service
10. How my last kiss went down.
It was so awful.
11. What I find attractive in the preferred sex.
Painted nails, easy-going personality, self-confidence, and someone who doesn't mind trying something new.
12. All of the pets I've ever had.
Sandy I (fish), Sandy II, (fish), Sandy III (fish), Glitter (fish-she lived for two years!), Molly (beagle), Izzy (dachshund), Daisy (beagle). I also had a betta fish at one point but it tried to eat glitter so we had to flush her down the toilet.
13. Favorite flavor of ice cream.
Chocolate Caramel Commotion.
14. The one place I want to be right now.
The big slides in downtown.
15. Where I have lived before.
Nebraska.
16. Most embarrassing moment.
The one time I tried to ask out a boy I wrote him a haiku, and I can't remember the words exactly, but it was something about how his ass is outta this world and he should take me to Taco Bell.
17. Two of my insecurities.
My hands/feet. I have very poor circulation so they're always either red or purple and people think I'm sick or that something is "wrong" with me.
18. What I would do if I won the lottery.
I would donate a lot of it to help girls in 3rd world countries, but I would also spend some helping out my family members who are having rough times right now. The rest I would probably blow on Etsy.
19. What I love most about myself.
My bright red hair.
20. What bands I've seen live.
Tenth Avenue North.
21. How many kids I want in the future.
Either zero or 4. No in between.
22. My idea of a perfect date.
Walking around one of the farmer's markets in town, stopping at a nice place for lunch, and then returning home for karaoke and Mario Kart.
23. Where I would like to live.
Spain.
24. My biggest worry currently.
How I am going to make it through the summer.
25. What my last text message says.
"Uhiuiwwt" To add context, my dad was my ride home last night and when he arrived he just sent me a random string of letters to alert me of his presence.
1. Sexual Orientation
Pretty much gay. I'm having a lot of trouble accepting myself, though. So usually I'll just tell people I'm bisexual.
2. What I'm really bad at.
Telling whether or not the dishwasher is clean or dirty.
3. My Best First Date
I really can't decide.
4. A description of my self-esteem.
Not the best.
5. My favorite book.
Homeless Bird by Gloria Whelan.
6. What I did yesterday.
I went to school, and to my friend Amber's party (pictures to come soon!)
7. Biggest turn-offs.
Lack of personal hygiene, loudness, being obnoxious, not being able to listen.
8. My favorite animal.
Parrots.
9. My favorite songs right now.
Sleeping In by The Postal Service
10. How my last kiss went down.
It was so awful.
11. What I find attractive in the preferred sex.
Painted nails, easy-going personality, self-confidence, and someone who doesn't mind trying something new.
12. All of the pets I've ever had.
Sandy I (fish), Sandy II, (fish), Sandy III (fish), Glitter (fish-she lived for two years!), Molly (beagle), Izzy (dachshund), Daisy (beagle). I also had a betta fish at one point but it tried to eat glitter so we had to flush her down the toilet.
13. Favorite flavor of ice cream.
Chocolate Caramel Commotion.
14. The one place I want to be right now.
The big slides in downtown.
15. Where I have lived before.
Nebraska.
16. Most embarrassing moment.
The one time I tried to ask out a boy I wrote him a haiku, and I can't remember the words exactly, but it was something about how his ass is outta this world and he should take me to Taco Bell.
17. Two of my insecurities.
My hands/feet. I have very poor circulation so they're always either red or purple and people think I'm sick or that something is "wrong" with me.
18. What I would do if I won the lottery.
I would donate a lot of it to help girls in 3rd world countries, but I would also spend some helping out my family members who are having rough times right now. The rest I would probably blow on Etsy.
19. What I love most about myself.
My bright red hair.
20. What bands I've seen live.
Tenth Avenue North.
21. How many kids I want in the future.
Either zero or 4. No in between.
22. My idea of a perfect date.
Walking around one of the farmer's markets in town, stopping at a nice place for lunch, and then returning home for karaoke and Mario Kart.
23. Where I would like to live.
Spain.
24. My biggest worry currently.
How I am going to make it through the summer.
25. What my last text message says.
"Uhiuiwwt" To add context, my dad was my ride home last night and when he arrived he just sent me a random string of letters to alert me of his presence.
I loved this! It's a really cool insight into people's lives. And now I'm going to copy you who copied Bryarly. :)
ReplyDelete