18 May 2013

Amber's Party

Amber had a going-away party yesterday. To say the least, Amber throws some kick-ass parties. If you don't believe me, go read my post about her birthday bash of 2012 then we'll talk. I brought my camera to her party yesterday and caught a lot of fun moments. In no particular order, here are the best photos I got... (click the pics to enlarge them)


Dawn is ready to play Badminton. 


On the ground in defeat.

"How does Badminton work?"

Cutie

<3 Amber

ANNA!

Me and the bestie.

Amber holding her grandma's dog. 

Amber... taking photos?

Anna has a great smile.

Matt is so hot we're gon get married. 

All the attendees. 

Posing by the fancy pants lamp. 

JOSALYN. 


Josi you're so cuuutttee. 

BOW TO HER MIGHT. 

Josi is so done with your bull shit. 

Jos lost a game...

Action shot!

John brought his computer to DJ.

I told Josh I wanted a cameo photo so he made this face.

Josh standing seductively by a shed. 

A birdie got stuck on the roof. 

John poses while eating a hot dog. 

The Dream Team. 

Matt shows his confusion. 

MMM SO SEXAY. 

Matt tried on my headband.

love you <3

I just really love this picture, okay? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.