13 May 2013

A Kind-Of Haiku Wednesday

Today it is time for the rather unorthodox and lesser known "it's going to be wednesday at some point this week" Haiku Wednesday. Basically I forgot to take my anti-anxiety pills tonight and they usually make me drowsy so I am pumped and ready for action at the moment. Anyway, it's haiku time.

Oh, little green vine-
you start so small and grow so 
tall, proud; I love you.


Mmm, how little sense does this one make? Whoever has the most honest answer wins something. 

ALSO check out how weird I look in this picture I took of myself awhile back. I can't decide if it's painfully artsy or just plain bad (there is, by definition, a very thin line separating those two things).



oh lordie

Also? Josalyn? Sent? Me? This? JohnDave? Fanart?

Josi's file name for it is "OMGSOBAD" 


G'nite y'all



1 comment:

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.