03 May 2013

It's That Time of Year Again...

Click to Enlarge

Around this time last year I made this graph and posted it on my blog. And sure enough, this graph has proven to be accurate once again. I've started to do all of my math work in pen, and on the backsides of worksheets, and turning in assignments with only half-assed attempts at solving the problem. As a a matter of fact, earlier this week I turned in some quiz corrections to my teacher that I did on the back of my friend's World History worksheet. Mr.Long didn't say a thing about it, and something is telling me that this graph applies to him to. I think that's one of the reasons why I like him so much. Not only does he not care for Geometry, he's hilarious too. I once was the only one who laughed at one of his jokes and he like called me out on it, and it was actually just really ridiculous.

The only downside to my end of the year math routine is that I am probably going to fail my quiz today. 

1 comment:

  1. This amuses me hugely! Also I have a maths teacher called Mrs Long, which is a very odd coincidence.

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.