I have been majorly lazy lately and I've slacked off on making Fun Tunes Tuesday videos. Instead for this week I just recorded a quick vlog before I had to leave for the day. There really isn't much of a point to this video besides me rambling about my how my life's been going for me these past few weeks. Enjoy?
I love how the thumbnail image for the video is me munching on my ukulele. Classy.
I STILL READ YOUR BLOG MOIRAIL!!! I love your blog so much, and hearing your voice is awesome :) I really enjoyed you video, and fear not, I am very lazy and I haven't even started the Honors Literature assignment yet so yeah... Anyway, thanks so much for being such a cool person!
ReplyDeleteHehe, thank you for commenting ;) I wish I could hear your voice too ;u; And I'm glad to hear you're not done with "Animal Farm" yet either! I am so not looking forward to doing that.
DeleteAlso, I'm sorry if I spoiled anything for you by talking about the Homestuck update in the video, but I kinda wanted to get it off my chest, in a way ;)
p.s.-omgno i'm not a cool person!! ;3
HAANAH YOU ARE A PERFECT PERSON!1! I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH!
ReplyDeleteI did see the update, and I just... Bluh! Dead.
I have also been really lazy... I only started doing anything Sunday... Le sign...
Sometimes I tell Peyton to get caught up on your blog. Sometimes it's mostly a demand that she does it. But, fear not, that means that Lizzie and I are not your only readers!
So, I'm super excited about Hakuna Matata, and I really loved this post! I hope to see you soon! :oD
Oh goodness, Jos, thanks :D I always forget that Peyton used to read my blog, because she never commented!! ;3 And thanks for trying to rally her for me, I appreciate it!
DeleteAnd I cannot wait for us to collaborate. It is sure to be amazing >:) Most unfortunately I'm busy these next two weeks, sorry :'(