03 June 2012

Popping In To Tie Up A Few Loose Ends...

Hello my fabulous blog readers!! This isn't going to be much of a post- I just wanted to stop in to clear up a few things/share some information.

First on the agenda: Fun Tunes Tuesday
Much to my distress, I have been having issues uploading my Fun Tunes Tuesday videos to Blogger. Whenever I try to I get an error message. I'm not sure why, and I have sent an urgent email to the trouble- shooting people at the Google Corporation. I haven't heard back from them yet, and I doubt I ever will. If any of you know anything about videos and how to upload them, be my guest to share some advice! 

Edit 6/21/12: In case any of you were wondering, I never heard back from the Google team. What jerks.

Second on the agenda: The Legend of Korra
I don't think I ever blogged about this, but I started watching the Nickelodeon show "The Legend of Korra". I had watched "Avatar; The Last Airbender" way back when in fourth grade, and when I found out that the creators were making a follow-up series this year, I knew I had to tune in. Most unfortunately for me, though, I was way too busy with school and homework and life in general to watch the episodes when they aired on television. That is why I resorted to watching the episodes online. I am officially caught up on all the episodes now (Woohoo!) I think that Bolin and Korra is actually quite a cute pairing, and I can already see it creating quite a bit of shipping-related stress in my life later on (I apologize in advance for any dramatic blog posts I may write about them. I really don't want to have to relive the whole John and Gamzee fiasco, but if it comes to it, we just might have to).

Third on the agenda: My dog
I have a dog named Izzy, and she is a daschaund dachschund  wiener dog who is thirteen pounds of feisty energy. She is seven years old, approximately, but she still tends to act like a puppy. I sometimes forget this, so I was in for a real shock on Thursday when my dad picked me up from my last day of school and told me he had news about Izzy. I immediately jumped to the conclusion that she was going to die, and started to panic a little. It turned out she wasn't going to die, but she was going to have quite an upset stomach. Apparently earlier that afternoon Izzy had been running around my backyard, doing what most average dogs do (frolicking and whatnot), and then very suddenly she found a baby rabbit. The rabbit was weak and scared and Izzy easily captured it. My dad saw her and started running towards her, trying to get it out of her mouth. To ensure that she could keep the rabbit, Izzy swallowed it whole. My father recounted the gruesome sight he saw as one of the final back legs got pushed into her esophagus. The score in my backyard is currently as follows:

Izzy: 7
Bunnies:0

Izzy turned out to be fine, though she did have a little diarrhea, and refused to eat her dog food that night (I wasn't surprised, after she'd had a meal that big). 

~
That's it, everyone! As per usual none of these topics really deserved a whole post, so I am smooshing them together for convenience's sake. Since I don't really know how to end this post, enjoy this video of me dancing:  



Since the previous video I uploaded of myself wouldn't work, let's see if this one will! (Another edit from 6/21...)
Edit: Oh goodness, I left something out!! The poll results are in, everyone! I asked the question "How much do you love the writer of this blog?" And despite the fact that I used 'writer' instead of 'author', you all answered truthfully (I hope). There were 16 votes for "I love her THIIISSS much" and one vote for "I don't like her at all". The other two options (I like her quite a bit & I feel  indifferent) had no votes. Time for a new poll!! :D 

Edit 2: Wait, I forgot another thing!! I guess this would be fifth on the agenda, so here we go: WWND
Does anyone else remember when I did the 21 days challenge? The bracelet that I made, the WWND bracelet, had disappeared a couple of weeks ago. Despite never mentioning it to any of my friends, I was secretly freaking out inside. Even though I am not doing to challenge anymore, I still like to wear the bracelet so I can ask myself, What would Nerimon do? Anywho, I was with one of my friends a couple of days ago and we were going to go on a walk, but it was a little chilly outside so I offered her a jacket. I had about four different jackets in my room at the time, and she chose the windbreaker. She stuck her hands in the pockets and PULLED OUT MY BRACELET. I gasped and then promptly began to FREAK THE HECK OUT. I think I may have hugged her. I am so glad I have my WWND bracelet back <3

2 comments:

  1. Fun Tunes Tuesday: Oh no! I hope you can upload one soon, though...

    LoK: I have still only seen the first episode of this... Perhaps I'll catch up tomorrow!

    Izzy: ... Oh my gosh... Your dog is amazing! <3

    As for the video, unfortunately I cannot view you dancing... Oh well, I guess I'll have to see you do it in real life! >:) Also, I was lazy to log into my google account when I posted this...

    HoNk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goodness gracious!! Why won't any of the videos I post work?! D': The vlog gods must hate me. I'm going to try to post a video this Tuesday but if it doesn't work out heads are going to roll.

      Eh, I have a little somethin' somethin' planned just in case, so I guess we have that to look forward to...? :3

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.