I actually considered not even making a Top 40 to go along with the Bottom 40 from yesterday. To maybe create some suspense in all of your lives, or something to that affect. But I can honestly not do that with a clear conscious, because every Bottom 40 needs a Top 40 to go along with it. It's just how it works, and I need to learn to accept that.
Without further ado, here is my Top 40:
Without further ado, here is my Top 40:
I couldn't think of a clever title, so I'm just calling this "Top 40"
1. Sleeping in (this has an automatic spot on all Top 40 lists I ever make).
2. Snuggling
3. Being able to confidently spell the word "Chihuahua"
4. This cover of "Skinny Love"
5. Homestuck updates where my OTP interacts (I considered not putting this on the list but let's get real here people).
6. Popcorn
7. CAPS LOCK
8. Getting letters in the mail (I actually got TWO in the mail today. It was pretty wild).
9. Summer vacation
10. Hats
11. Ingrid Michaelson
12. Books of Adam (The first blog I ever followed)
13. The good 'ol days when I used Stumbleupon as a means of discovering new things en los interwebz.
14. Singing in the shower
15. All of my lovely friends
16. When my dog sleeps in my bed with me.
17. Burnt toast with blackberry jam
18. Unexpected emails from friends.
19. Back in fifth grade when I used to get scared over chain emails.
20. The weird feeling I get in my stomach when I think back about certain periods of my life. Even if it was a bad time in my life, I get this weird sort of emotion that I have no word for. I may need to write a post about this itself.
21. My guilty pleasure. The weirdest aspect of this is that I am not even a Justin Beiber fan.
22. The color cerulean.
23. Dancing in my kitchen.
24. The fact that Jack Johnson is one hot piece of property and that some people would go so far as to describe him as a "hunksicle".
25. Evening out the playing field.
26. Johnny Bravo
27. Yoga Mats
28. The fact that I used to follow this blog because the woman's baby was a freaking cutie pie. I had a different blog I would have preferred to link to (more cute babies), but I can't remember the URL for the life of me.
29. While I'm on the subject of other people's blogs, why not Hipstercrite?
30. I like the way "photo op" sounds.
31. This restaurant in the city where I live that makes THE BEST tacos.
32. Jolly Ranchers
33. Crayons infused with glitter
34. Actually make that most things infused with glitter
35. Reed diffusers
36. Dr.Pepper
37. Watching synchronized diving during the Summer Olympics.
38. Cocker spaniels.
39. Raising the roof
40. Redecorating my room.
There it is! Forty things for you to feast your eyes upon. It literally took me an hour to come up with all of these, because I kept getting distracted and doing other things. Also the fact that I have a slight headache isn't helping.
Tomorrow there might not be a Fun Tunes Tuesday video up, because I have to go out to lunch with my aunt, cousin, and grandma. I have no idea what time I'm getting home from that, and I foolishly chose to not record a video this past week to upload for tomorrow. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens, no?
NOOOO! HOW WILL I LIVE WITHOUT MY FUN TUNES TUESDAY FIX FOR THE WEEK???
ReplyDeleteAny way, these were all really great, and I'm glad you pushed through and made this list!
Hehe, I love how you make it sound like writing this post was such a challenge for me, because I had to "push through". You are 100% correct, Jos, this was hard for me to do ;D
DeleteOh my goodness Hannah! This was a really funny post! I loved the blog tag about me, and I wish I could give you a hug right now too!!! I also LOVE getting letters in the mail! Especially your letters moirail!!!
ReplyDelete*HUGS* I'm glad you like the post tag ;) Also, I put my letter to you in the mail yesterday, so it should be on its way to you! :D
Delete