24 June 2012

Bottom 40 Because I'm a Lazy Butt

Remember when I made that post talking about my goals for posting this summer? 

Hah.

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

None of those things are happening and I know I should be ashamed of myself, but, yeah, I'm not. Sorry.

I figured I should at least update with something this week, so I figured why not whip up a Bottom 40*. At least another post is guaranteed this week, because I'll have to think of a Top 40 as well to go along with this.

*I linked to my Bottom 40 tag but some of those posts aren't actually Bottom 40 lists. They're just things I wrote about that pissed me off.

Hannah's Totally Unnecessary Bottom 40

1. Being sweaty (now that summertime is in full swing I have been reminded of this)
2. That nickelodeon never plays my favorite episodes of Spongebob or The Fairly Odd Parents. 
3. The fact that is has been almost a full year and I still haven't gotten around to finishing "The Good Earth". 
4. When I'm working on friendship bracelets and the strings get tangled and all I want to do is set it on fire.
5. My ukulele is perpetually out of tune.
6. My favorite socks are starting to get a hole in them (I am sensing a 'legacy' post will be  in our near future)
7. My nail beds are really unpleasant to look at. 
8. The fact that it's summer and I haven't hung out with my friends in such a long time. 
9. Snow cones
10. Those moments where I make a joke and no one laughs.
11. Being interrupted.
12. The t.v. show "American Dad". I think it's not funny and it's sort of pointless.
13. Realizing I'm sort of a hypocrite for saying American Dad is pointless yet I religiously watch Spongebob
14. The fact that my first OTP was Cosmo<3Anti-Cosmo. That was a dark time in my life. 
15. My singing voice. I have many qualms about it, yet I continue on with Fun Tunes Tuesday. I'm conflicted.
16. When my favorite pens run out of ink.
17. When people I don't know ask me to make them a bracelet. I'm sorry, it's not happening. 
18. The realization that some day Jeff Kinney will stop writing "Diary of a Wimpy Kid" books. 
19. Geometry and all other forms of Math because I hate numbers.
20. Days where I just  am sort of angry from the time I wake up until I go to bed.
21. Accidentally wasting all day on the internet (well, this one sort of depends).
22. Whenever I'm watching my friend's livestreams my computer freezes.
23. The treacherous months I spent trying to remember my Skype login. I was too stubborn to just make a new account. 
24. When people try to talk to me when my jam comes on the radio. 
25. The fact that Hyperbole and a Half still hasn't updated. I know I shouldn't take it so personally, and that the author has a life, but c'mon. 
26. When I'm messaging someone and my computer freaks out and the messages don't send and the person thinks I'm a jerk (this has happened so many times). 
27. Life in general sometimes.
28. When my dreams are crushed. 
29. The fact that when summer rolls around centipedes invade my basement and I can't walk down there barefoot anymore. 
30. The Barefoot Contessa.
31. When someone writes a fanfiction about a pairing I love and the fic is terrible.
32. I can never remember what color puce is. 
33. Also I dislike the color mauve.
34. When I was a child I thought that Lindsey Lohan only played one of the twins in "The Parent Trap".
35. Never being able to fully express how much I love something or someone.
36. When my laptop gets so hot it burns my skin.
37. When my blog doesn't get page views for three consecutive days (this is my own fault, really).
38. Days where I eat more than two servings of ice cream.
39. That Project Runways airs on nights I'm busy.
40. Feeling unmotivated to blog. 

I'll probably come up with a Top 40 at sometime in the future. Maybe. 





3 comments:

  1. Why... Why am I tagged?

    Snyesy, I really loved all of these! They were all really funny, and so very, very true! :oD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, you're tagged because while I was writing this I thought to myself,
      "I hope Josalyn comments on this!"
      And since I thought about you, I tagged you. This has sort of been my unspoken rule when using my page tags, sorry I never filled you in ;)

      And I'm glad you can relate to these! Oftentimes while I make these lists I wonder how psychotic I really am.

      Delete
    2. Oh yeah, you told me about the thinking/tagging thing. I just forgot! XD

      Oh Hannah, fear not. You are pretty psychotic. It just so happens that I am in the same boat as you! So keep your eyes open. Never know when I might decide to make someone walk the plank.

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.