29 August 2012

Hannah Shut Up

What if I decided to rock all of your worlds by writing my blog posts in different colors?

How do you feel about this. Pretty dang amazed, is my guess.

I have a lot of ideas but no posts to write about because I'm lazy. 

Also Callie I'm giving you three more days to finish that post about the backpack kid from lunch last week before I take the idea. 

I'm joking, of course.

Sort of. 

6 comments:

  1. Goodness Hannah, this was an interesting post. I see that it does indeed have a title though, so that's a step forward :D As always, your writing made me smile, and I hope that Callie does finish that post because that kid was freaking ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it ;) I hope that Callie gets on that post very soon. I'm sitting in the library with her right now, so perhaps I could harass her into finishing it.

      Delete
  2. I feel amazing with all your colors. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will eat your colored words, Hannah. The rainbow will stain my lips, my breath will smell of all the pretty candies. My horn will be draped in a blanket of color, it's sound that of an angry leprechaun after his large pot of gold has been stolen from under his nose. Honk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you, Josalyn. *finger waggles in your direction*

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.