24 August 2012

Since my theme of the week seems to be making meaningless posts and then hastily deleting them, why not add another to the bunch?

This is actually something I've been wanting to write about for a long time, and as a blog reader, you probably had no idea it was going on. Considering the fact that I am very in touch with my blog, and treat it as an extension of myself, I take great care in keeping it in tip-top shape. In other words, I stare at my blog for hours and mull over how great/terrible it is. One thing I noticed about six months ago is this:


Now, before you get all angry at me for the shitty screen shot (you can click to enlarge it, yeesh), and how completely random this is, just bear with me so I can explain myself. If you'll notice there is a red arrow pointing to the third post in my list of "Most Popular Posts". This is a list of my posts that have gotten the most hits, and Blogger has ever so nicely compiled them for your viewing pleasure. This feature is really handy for most bloggers, because it will present their best work to newcomers to their blog. The bad news, for me at least, is that that is not really happening.

The post the arrow is pointing to is titled "Warning: This Post Contains Excess Amounts of Water Fountains". (I've chosen not to link you to this post because it does NOT need any more page views). Ever since March/April-ish that post has been in my list of most popular posts, and I have no idea why. That post is not funny, it probably doesn't make much sense to people who don't attend my school, and the title is really sucky. 

I'm just a little bit upset by this. At least it's not number one on the list anymore, because that was too much to deal with....

Edit 8/29/12: AS OF TODAY THIS WATER FOUNTAIN POST HAS PASSED UP A FAILED ADVENTURE IN BLOGGING AND IS NUMBER TWO ON THE LIST NOW HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?!???

2 comments:

  1. Shhh... Your post was beautiful. It was a myriad of water fountains and cheesy jokes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Myriad, good word! I'll have to try and use that sometime! ;) And thank you for supporting that silly post :3

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.