For any further information please refer to the title of this post. I wanted to say "hotter than a fresh-made biscuit" but I thought it would have been too long.
Anyway, I didn't feel like typing and I haven't vlogged for awhile, so I made this video. The quality is poops and my camera is almost broken, not to mention I didn't edit the video. But I pulled through. If you watch it all the way through I will give you a hug and a sweater with love in every stitch.
-National God Tier John Appreciation Week
-Callie I linked your tumblr because you use it more.
-Bracelet Tutorial
-P.J. Coolstar
That's it!! I'm really bored today and I hope your day is going wonderful for you thus far! :D
Edit 8/9/12: I just decided that since there is fanart for it, we can have a P.J. Coolstar fandom. All of my blog readers can be members. Don't expect me to forget about this anytime soon...
Edit 8/29/12: I wore that shirt today.
Edit 9/6/12: I wore the shirt again today.
Anyway, I didn't feel like typing and I haven't vlogged for awhile, so I made this video. The quality is poops and my camera is almost broken, not to mention I didn't edit the video. But I pulled through. If you watch it all the way through I will give you a hug and a sweater with love in every stitch.
I was literally so tired when I made this.
Links I mentioned in the video:-National God Tier John Appreciation Week
-Callie I linked your tumblr because you use it more.
-Bracelet Tutorial
-P.J. Coolstar
That's it!! I'm really bored today and I hope your day is going wonderful for you thus far! :D
Edit 8/9/12: I just decided that since there is fanart for it, we can have a P.J. Coolstar fandom. All of my blog readers can be members. Don't expect me to forget about this anytime soon...
Edit 8/29/12: I wore that shirt today.
Edit 9/6/12: I wore the shirt again today.
This seriously made my day, Hannah! I'm sorry that it was a million degrees out today, but I think that it's better than sitting in a crowded bus for 9 and a half hours!!!
ReplyDeleteAh, how right you are, Lizzie!! I suppose I should have stepped into your shoes and thought about that, but I guess I was being too self centered ;) Making videos about myself and whatnot :3
DeleteWe are just sooooo coooool! I wore my tie-dye shirt as often as possible since that day, Hannah! Also the socks, which I'm really thankful for! The PJ Coolstar fanart is just, so amazing! I epect you to make him a lady friend, Hannah. Preferably a lady friend based off of the Kardashians! Bluh, it has just been too hot. I feel like if people were as cool as us, we wouldn't have this problem! :oD
ReplyDeletep.s. I stand by what I said about the folders. -_-
p.s. X2 Combo! That bracelet was really awesome! Callie will love it!
Oh Jos, I am SO GLAD to hear you've been wearing your tie-dye a lot! I've been too :) And I will try my darndest to make P.J.'s lady friend today! I have a lot of stuff on my plate that I need to get accomplished today, but I will try to pencil that in. GEDDIT, PENCIL?
DeleteAnyway, it's distressing to hear that you still feel the way you do about the accordion folder thing.
(Also thank you for complimenting the bracelet!)
omg PJ Coolstar sdkljghalkjsdfhl fandom
ReplyDeleteHeheh, isn't it fabulous?! We're making this happen, Callie. I'm pleased to tell you your fanart was the first step ;) Now we need to write some fanfics or something!! ;D
Delete