04 November 2011

Thought Process

There are times in my life where I get weirded out. I used to not like to admit it, to pretend that I was some stoic guardian warrior or something like that. But now, I've come to accept the fact that I am bot as hard core as I wish I was.

Generally I will get freaked out when I see something rather disturbing, but other times, I just create a bunch of nonsense in my head. WebMD does nothing to help this situation.

Scenario #1: Gross spot in baked potato.

What could the spot be? A piece of dirt? A rogue mealworm? A different nasty thing? No matter what, I don't finish the potato. 



Scenario #2: Self-diagnosis

A bruise of unknown origin appears on my arm. Get on WebMD. Assume I have contracted a disease only found in the jungles of South America. (Later I will figure out bruise is from when I hit my arm on doorknob).


Scenario #3: Dog's butt is by my head. I think it's her face.

The Before

The Aftermath. Once I figured out my face had made contact with her stinky behind, I didn't know what to do with myself. Don't get me wrong, I love my dog, but that was gross.












No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.