07 November 2011

Bleh

I couldn't think of a legitimate post topic today, but I still wanted to update. So, without further ado, here are some pictures I drew during study hall this morning:

I call it "Noodles". This is me trying to abstract. Didn't go over well.

This is a baby who is the captain of the ship the 'S.S. Diaper Rash'. His crewman is a starfish who is looking quite fashionable in his sombrero. 

I am not entirely sure what this is supposed to be. I saved it as 'The Scholar', so I suppose I thought he was supposed to be an alumnus or something. I was hesitant to post this picture, just because it has no point, but here we are now. 




2 comments:

  1. Do you know where I can find that sombrero? I think I NEED one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you can buy one at 'El Almacen de Hannah'. Check there, I hear they have them in stock ;)

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.