03 November 2011

This is Why I Shouldn't Have Access to the Internet

Last night when I was up late creating a new post, I came across a wonderful website. One of mystery and wonder, filled to the brim with exotic experiences and enticing images. This beautiful site goes by the name of billybear4kids.com/Learn2Draw

When I had typed 'drawing online' into my google search bar, I hadn't anticipated that I'd come across such a gold mine of information. Not only am I able to paint my own pictures on this site, I am able to save them to my desktop to admire at a later time.

Here, in no particular order, are my highlights:

My lovely garner snake. He's striped!


The penguin who isn't quite sure what's happening. 

My echidna. Él habla español.

This is a duck my friend drew for me. Isn't it lovely? 

This is a Fabergé egg. 

Finally, this is a cat I drew for my friend Lizzie. Her name got cut off, though :(

I hope you all enjoyed my creations. I'm still debating whether or not it was a good thing I found this site. But who's to say it's a bad thing? 




No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.