19 November 2011

It's been a couple of days since I've posted last. Okay, maybe more than just a couple of days.

As I look back at some of my other posts, I realize that I've started many of them this same way. It's almost as though I have nothing better to say except to state the obvious. Over the years I have come to find that I do this in many situation outside of blogging.

Scenario 1: Meeting up with an old friend

Me stating the obvious

Their awkward response.

Scenario 2: Me making contradictory statements within five minutes of one another.

Me showing up to school well-rested and boasting to my friends of my good feelings. 

My tired friend not giving a crap about how awake I am. Usually there is silence, which triggers my next move. 

Out of habit, to fill the awkward silence, I will make some sort of inane comment that anyone can relate to. Unfortunately, it almost always ends up being about how "tired" I am, which totally made my previous comments about my alertness seem silly. 

I will try my very hardest to actually write a viable beginning for my next blog post. Wish me luck!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.