Long time no see?
I don't know why a week long break in blogging seems so long for me, but this week has just dragged on. There is so little I want to blog about anymore, it's sort of weird. I thought that school would inspire me to blog 24/7 all over again like last year, but so far that has not been the case...
Perhaps it's because of the fact that most everything that's been going on in my life is not blog-worthy. Some things are too boring, some wouldn't make sense unless you knew my friends, and others I have deemed too personal to share with the internet. Because of these reasons I feel like I'm stuck in a rut.
Even right now as I sit in my bed, listening to melancholy music, I feel like I have nothing going for me anymore. I'm lonely and I miss Lizzie. Even though I saw her on friday I usually don't see her over the weekends and it makes me emotional. Even just typing those last two sentences makes me want to say so much but I know that I simply cannot. I feel like I'm a bottle that someone's stuck a cork into, and it's so frustrating. This is my blog, so why is it so hard to share nowadays?
Will this post get deleted later? Probably. I'm going to try and practice restraint and not delete something for once.
I don't know why a week long break in blogging seems so long for me, but this week has just dragged on. There is so little I want to blog about anymore, it's sort of weird. I thought that school would inspire me to blog 24/7 all over again like last year, but so far that has not been the case...
Perhaps it's because of the fact that most everything that's been going on in my life is not blog-worthy. Some things are too boring, some wouldn't make sense unless you knew my friends, and others I have deemed too personal to share with the internet. Because of these reasons I feel like I'm stuck in a rut.
Even right now as I sit in my bed, listening to melancholy music, I feel like I have nothing going for me anymore. I'm lonely and I miss Lizzie. Even though I saw her on friday I usually don't see her over the weekends and it makes me emotional. Even just typing those last two sentences makes me want to say so much but I know that I simply cannot. I feel like I'm a bottle that someone's stuck a cork into, and it's so frustrating. This is my blog, so why is it so hard to share nowadays?
Will this post get deleted later? Probably. I'm going to try and practice restraint and not delete something for once.
I saw the tag :) I miss you too! I'm sorry that you are feeling uninspired by school. I know some things that you could post about, but I think that they are WAY to personal for your blog ATM. :P I can't seem to find anything to post about either, but after next weekend that'll change!
ReplyDeleteAh, I would love to hear your suggestions anyway! ;) And I know that next week you'll have on monumental post! :D I cannot wait!
DeleteI dunno...I'm really nervous, but I hope it goes as well as you think it will! And as for my suggestions, I think I'll keep them to myself and tell you first mod today :P
Delete