11 September 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

WHOA. I just realized something this morning as I washed my hands in the smelly school bathroom.

My blog is one year old.

HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!? It seems like just yesterday that I was sitting in my poorly lit bedroom choosing a theme for my new blog, Infinitely Pi. It's almost surreal, to be honest. When I first created my blog, I had absolutely ZERO intention of keeping it updated, let alone investing time in it everyday. I feel like a momma whose baby is all grown up. Despite this monumental moment in my blog's history, do not expect this to be the last of me. I am planning on continuing to update my lil' 'ol blog. Rather than screaming at all of you about how excited I am for the rest of this post, let's take a look at some of my blog's best moments in time:


Whew. Was this post self-indulgent? Yes. Is that any different from usual? No. 

I am feeling to elated right now because going back and looking at all of those old posts brought back so many fond memories. This has been a journey of epic proportions for me, and I am so glad that it is going to continue. Where is my next destination for Infinitely Pi? I'm not sure. But I know it's going to rock. 

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congratulations Hannah! Maybe some day, you'll be serving cold coffee and receiving comments on how cold your hands are from good old Infinitely Pi.

      Delete
    2. Lizzie, that is so sweet of you to say! ;D I hope the same for you!!! Hehehe.

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.