27 September 2012

Goggles

Yesterday my friends introduced me into an interesting computer application called "Goggles". I'm unsure if application is the correct term to use to describe it, but that's what I'm going to call it. In the past I'd heard the term Goggles used multiple times on tumblr, but I hadn't the slightest idea what is was or where I could get it.

Yesterday Callie showed me a link to Goggles. Basically all you do is drag the application into your bookmarks bar, and every time that you  visit a website, you can click on Goggles and see what people have drawn on the web page! Most are lewd images, but some are real gems, like this one I found on youtube:



I have a sneaking suspicion that this is supposed to be Perry the Platypus. But this is not the semi-aquatic four legged mammal of action that I once knew. WHO DREW THIS? 

Otherwise I think Goggles is a lot of fun, and you guys should download it and see what people have drawn on my blog ;) 

2 comments:

  1. That is truly frightening. But I think your suspicion is correct. It has a SUPER strange and scary resemblance to good old Perry...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't watched "Phineas and Ferb" in quite some time, but this image sort of makes me want to start watching again for some odd reason...

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.