19 November 2012

Well Dang

It's just about midnight, and I'm still awake. I want to sleep, but I just can't. At least this week is only going to be three days long because of Thanksgiving. That'll give me something to look forward to tomorrow when I'm trying not to fall asleep in class.

I revamped my blog yet again tonight, do you like it? I'm pretty fond of the overall look, but I'm still trying to figure out how I can make it so the options for my poll are visible. That has alluded me thus far. Fingers crossed I'll be able to figure it out.

In other news I recently finished watching "The Secret Life of the American Teenager" season 1 on Netflix. The show is better than I thought it would be, but I do have a few issues with it. For starters, it really bothers me how all the kids are running around saying "I love you" willy-nilly. It's almost like they don't know what that word means. Perhaps it's just my personal opinion coming into play, but I think they use it a little bit too frivolously. Issue number 2 is that the main character's boyfriend, Ben, needs to BACK UP. Ben isn't even the father of the baby, yet he gets mad when Amy (his pregnant girlfriend), says that she is going to get an abortion. After all of her friends talk her out of that, she decides to give it up for adoption, which makes everyone flip out yet again. This upsets me because it is Amy's baby, her body, and her decision what happens to her child. Spoiler alert for any of you who haven't seen the series, but Amy keeps the baby. And she lets her younger sister name him. He ends up with the name John, which leads me to the 3rd issue: I WAITED 23 EPISODES AND THE BEST YOU COULD COME UP WITH IS JOHN?!?! I got a little bit mad when I found out the baby's name, but whatever. I'm debating whether or not it'll be worth it to watch the other 4 seasons of the show...

Goodnight, blog readers, I hope you get more sleep than I do ;)

xxx

2 comments:

  1. I really like the new theme of your blog, very snazzy! And green! :D
    If you need to go asleep, I suggest banging your head against a wall, or ingesting flue medicine. I'm absolutely joking though.

    Omg, I remember the girls talking about that show back in elementary school! I thought it was gross then because it was about teenager crap and we were in fricken 5th grade. But hey I'm glad that you're interested in it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like my new theme!! :) And thanks for those suggestions, Xuewei ;)

      Delete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.