Hello my lovely lads and ladies! Guess what?
I GOT A NEW BLOG FOLLOWER TODAY!
Since this is one of the rare occasions where I do not have adequate words to express my emotions, here is a gif of how I feel:
I've actually gained three-COUNT IT, THREE!-new followers since the end of summer. Perhaps I'm just vain and I shouldn't be writing an entire post about this, but thank you to:
1. Alli Weller
2. Missy-Tannenbaum
3. Manya Sinha
Thanks you guys for joining my blog, and another thank you for all of my readers who've stuck around over the past year :)
EDIT: I just realized how incredibly silly I sound freaking out over gaining 3 followers. Oh well, there's no point in deleting this post now, is there?
I GOT A NEW BLOG FOLLOWER TODAY!
Since this is one of the rare occasions where I do not have adequate words to express my emotions, here is a gif of how I feel:
I've actually gained three-COUNT IT, THREE!-new followers since the end of summer. Perhaps I'm just vain and I shouldn't be writing an entire post about this, but thank you to:
1. Alli Weller
2. Missy-Tannenbaum
3. Manya Sinha
Thanks you guys for joining my blog, and another thank you for all of my readers who've stuck around over the past year :)
EDIT: I just realized how incredibly silly I sound freaking out over gaining 3 followers. Oh well, there's no point in deleting this post now, is there?

Hey, your blog is fun, and I'm sure you'll get even more followers than that before long- online, things tend to be exponential. Plus, dancing Jake has to be a good luck charm.
ReplyDeleteAw, thank you!! And as far as good luck charms go, a dancing Jake is pretty good ;)
DeleteOh it's such a lovely gif of Jake!
ReplyDeleteWe all love hearing about your life, Hannah!
Aw, thanks Xuewei :)
Delete