Happy Sunday! As I am sure none of you noticed, I have taken down a majority of the posts in my Fun Tunes Tuesday series. Don't fret, I haven't deleted the posts completely, just reverted them to drafts. My reason for doing this is because I feel like my ukulele skills have improved tremendously since then, and seeing those videos on my blog just makes me unhappy. I've kept up all of my non-musical vlogs, and I think one or two songs have survived the cut. Sorry if you're disappointed with me, but this is something I've wanted to do for awhile now. I hope I can upload some new songs in the near future, and I can restart the Fun Tunes Tuesday series. My camera is still broken, though, so I have no idea how soon I'll be able to upload a video.
If you go through my "vlog" tag I think you can find my remaining vlogs/music videos.
No promises if all the videos will work, though, because not all of them are uploaded to youtube, and the blogspot video player is shotty at best.
If you go through my "vlog" tag I think you can find my remaining vlogs/music videos.
No promises if all the videos will work, though, because not all of them are uploaded to youtube, and the blogspot video player is shotty at best.
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.