28 March 2014

another found poem

i listened to a bunch of music a couple nights ago and wrote a found poem with some of the lyrics bc I'm a gay ass nerd

Deep inside me the color's all I see.
Denominations
Our indignation
Take your time, don't hurry,
can't you see I'm nervous, so please
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
But I find it hard to love you
Lying in your attic
Suicide in your arms
To lick your heart

this is the only part of it that's actually good enough to post haha. here's the list of the music i used for the whole thing, so not all these songs may apply to what i have shared here:
i’m looking through you the beatles
clark gable the postal service
without you lana del rey
start of something voxtrot 
my mirror speaks death cab for cutie
hard to explain the strokes
indigo tom milsom
girl that you love panic! at the disco
nowhere man the beatles
seaside the kooks
twin size mattress the front bottoms
zorbing stornoway
arms tonite mother mother
scar tissue red hot chili peppers

it's not a good poem but i like it anyway it has character. i have to work every night this weekend, which kinda sucks but at least i'm making money holllllla. and I got a B on the math TEST that i took today which i was positive i would fail. Pleasant surprises are always nice :) I worked so hard for that grade, too. It was all me. 


look at this cute photo i uploaded to instagram the same night i wrote the shit poem. i like feeling cute ^-^
not to mention how modest my outfit is i really rather like it. a weird sort of empowerment by not showing my neck i guess. i haven't been doing that in a lot of my youtube videos lately, i've noticed a trend. 

in conclusion:
i'm quite exhausted, but keeping a positive attitude is key to being the best i can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.