02 April 2014

favorite selfies

I'm conceited so what.

Yesterday in my Photography 1 class my teacher gave us cameras and half an hour to take 'selfies that don't look like selfies' and i tell you what it was so much fun.

here are some i rather liked:





Self portraits are pretty hard but so much fun and really rewarding. I have to keep taking portraits every day through saturday and tonight we had to take another selfie. I don't have any really good ones from tonight but this is the one i turned in for credit:

I actually really like the yellow tint to the photo because of the lamp light. My arm is super blurry but I didn't bother to crop it out because I don't care THAT much right now I'm just glad I turned something in! And tomorrow night after I go to physical therapy I'm picking up Mary and we're going to shoot some portraits in the park and then more than likely go to Starbucks and take more pictures and have more fun. 

Tell me what you think of the photos! 

x


No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.