Tonight was pretty nice!
I woke up fairly early and cleaned all the dishes in our house because the dishwasher is broken and I LOVE CLEANING DISHES IT'S SO RELAXING. Then dad let me take out his stick-shift for awhile and I drove through mainly side streets because it's been awhile but I did spend some time on main roads. I also had a little brunch at Panera while out driving.
Then I stayed home until about 4, doing homework and napping on and off. By 3:30 I had to get out of the house again, though. So I drove to Starbucks and finished my homework there. I'm also learning to speak Hindi, and I'm starting by learning the Devanagari alphabet. It's a lot of work but it's a great challenge and so much fun!! I stayed at Starbucks for close to two hours when I messaged a coworker of mine seeing if he was free to chill. We met at Taco Bell around 6 and stayed there until 7. He's a rather nice guy, and in college. It was super fun to just relax with a friend and joke around and tell funny stories.
What really sticks out in my mind though is at 7 we decided to go and we were going to go to the camping supply store like a block away. It was so gorgeous- we walked and the sky was starting to turn gray and it got a little windy as we walked but I felt alive. Turns out the store closes at 6 on saturdays, so we had to turn around and go back. We didn't want to go back inside Taco Bell though, so we went our separate ways. Something about that was just so nice.
I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have are truly a blessing.
xo
शुभ रात्री औरफिर मिलेंगे !
I woke up fairly early and cleaned all the dishes in our house because the dishwasher is broken and I LOVE CLEANING DISHES IT'S SO RELAXING. Then dad let me take out his stick-shift for awhile and I drove through mainly side streets because it's been awhile but I did spend some time on main roads. I also had a little brunch at Panera while out driving.
Then I stayed home until about 4, doing homework and napping on and off. By 3:30 I had to get out of the house again, though. So I drove to Starbucks and finished my homework there. I'm also learning to speak Hindi, and I'm starting by learning the Devanagari alphabet. It's a lot of work but it's a great challenge and so much fun!! I stayed at Starbucks for close to two hours when I messaged a coworker of mine seeing if he was free to chill. We met at Taco Bell around 6 and stayed there until 7. He's a rather nice guy, and in college. It was super fun to just relax with a friend and joke around and tell funny stories.
What really sticks out in my mind though is at 7 we decided to go and we were going to go to the camping supply store like a block away. It was so gorgeous- we walked and the sky was starting to turn gray and it got a little windy as we walked but I felt alive. Turns out the store closes at 6 on saturdays, so we had to turn around and go back. We didn't want to go back inside Taco Bell though, so we went our separate ways. Something about that was just so nice.
I don't have many friends, but the ones I do have are truly a blessing.
xo
शुभ रात्री औरफिर मिलेंगे !
Also!! Check out this adorable pic of me and my two best friends at baton. These girls always have my back <3 (L to R: Me, Courtney, Molly). We had rubber ducks cause why not.

No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.