21 March 2014

piercings

Molly and I hung out today after school because she's on spring break. we got our nails done at some place by her house and it was so utterly relaxing they massaged my hands and everything <3 We have a baton competition tomorrow which I'm pretty excited for.

Also tonight i went with molly as she got her cartilage pierced and I'm the first to say how insanely envious i am!! it looks great on her, and i've wanted my cartilage pierced foreverrrr. I can't wait until I'm 18 this November and I can sign off on all the paperwork myself and my parents can't stop me from doing what I want to my body. that sounds harsh haha, but I just want to have piercings and let's just say my mom isn't really wild about them.

Currently I'd like:
-Cartilage
-Naval
-Nose
-Maybe VERRY tiny plugs someday
-basically just all the ear piercings my friend liz has at work. she's 19 and has so many and i am so impressed with them they look gorgeous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.