This morning I've been cuddling on the couch with my adorable dog Daisy Mae and putting inappropriate song lyrics into google translate and then listening to the translation. Call me immature but it helps me get by. Not to mention my life is only more complete now that I know what it would have sounded like if an ancient Roman ever wanted to say, "My pussy tastes like Pepsi-Cola".
I wanted to put a picture of Daisy right here but I don't have any quality files on hand. Here is an alternate photo of Seijuro Mikoshiba from hot summer anime Free!
I wanted to put a picture of Daisy right here but I don't have any quality files on hand. Here is an alternate photo of Seijuro Mikoshiba from hot summer anime Free!
LOOK AT THIS FRICKIN CUTIE!!
In about half an hour, at 10, I'm going out to visit my grandparents and deliver some groceries to them. Then at 11:30 my friend Lauren and I are meeting at the mall for EXTREME FRIENDSHIP ACTIVITIES. I'm about 5'9" and Lauren is almost a foot shorter than me and when we get together things get out of hand in all the best ways. We just bounce off each other really well, I suppose. In math class we have assigned seating, and we sit by each other most days of the week. Our math teacher has yet to rearrange out spots, which is surprising due to how many times we've gotten scolded for talking and laughing during class.
After the mall I have baton practice at 5 pm. Hopefully I won't be too tired from walking around the mall. I'm going to try and get a quick nap in before I have to drive to practice.
All in all, things are shaping up already to be a pretty great day. I was hoping to hang out with one of my friends from work tonight, but he has to work, unfortunately. We were going to go to Red Mango yesterday, but some stuff came up and we couldn't. But that's the past. I'm keeping my sights set on what is sure to be a superb saturday.
x

No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.