My Mirror Speaks by Death Cab for Cutie is actually a really spectacular song, don't even deny it.
Anyway, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I actually don't care that much about Halloween personally, but I do think it is a pretty fun holiday. It adds something a little different to the drudgery of high school. I mean, I guess I'm excited to go to school today. I hope I plan a SUPER FABULOUS Halloween outfit, but no promises on that yet :( I woke up at, like, 4:45 and I was starving, so I ate some Cap'n'Crunch and I guess I'm just feeling inspired right now.
If I do have on a cute outfit, I'll post an outfit-of-the-day picture. I've secretly always wanted to do that </////3
Anyway, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! I actually don't care that much about Halloween personally, but I do think it is a pretty fun holiday. It adds something a little different to the drudgery of high school. I mean, I guess I'm excited to go to school today. I hope I plan a SUPER FABULOUS Halloween outfit, but no promises on that yet :( I woke up at, like, 4:45 and I was starving, so I ate some Cap'n'Crunch and I guess I'm just feeling inspired right now.
If I do have on a cute outfit, I'll post an outfit-of-the-day picture. I've secretly always wanted to do that </////3
post a picture anyways! haha.
ReplyDelete