Yesterday was really good then really bad. Like, the last two hours of the day were really bad. I know I shouldn't stay up until midnight but I did anyway because I'm a rebel who makes decisions that fuck up her sleep pattern. So cool, I know.
Around 11:30 I checked my grades online because the quarter just started and teachers are putting preliminary grades in. I have a C+ in precalc and an F in physics. The C+ in precalc doesn't bother me that much because I'm always destined to be below average in math classes. But Physics?? I had an A last quarter, and now I have an F. We started our motion unit a few weeks ago. I don't understand it. When we took the motion pretest I scored a 5/22. A month later we took the mid term. I got a 9/22. So, an increase of 4 points?
I have Physics first mod today and I am just hoping that I don't cry. If I do, it'd be more from embarrassment than anything else. And last night when I checked my grades I was talking to someone online who I already am on edge with and I ended up taking out some of my negative emotions on him. And of course he said I wasn't being mean but I felt so awful. I still do. I feel like I'm constantly letting out negative emotions then trying to reconcile. I'm not going to pretend I'm perfect.
Happy Friday.
Around 11:30 I checked my grades online because the quarter just started and teachers are putting preliminary grades in. I have a C+ in precalc and an F in physics. The C+ in precalc doesn't bother me that much because I'm always destined to be below average in math classes. But Physics?? I had an A last quarter, and now I have an F. We started our motion unit a few weeks ago. I don't understand it. When we took the motion pretest I scored a 5/22. A month later we took the mid term. I got a 9/22. So, an increase of 4 points?
I have Physics first mod today and I am just hoping that I don't cry. If I do, it'd be more from embarrassment than anything else. And last night when I checked my grades I was talking to someone online who I already am on edge with and I ended up taking out some of my negative emotions on him. And of course he said I wasn't being mean but I felt so awful. I still do. I feel like I'm constantly letting out negative emotions then trying to reconcile. I'm not going to pretend I'm perfect.
Happy Friday.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete