24 October 2013

butt kissin 2k13

I'm going to see my physical therapist today for the first time in a few months. Then I have work. I'm excited to go to work.

Right now I'm sitting in the dark in a classroom, hiding out in the back. I hate eating lunch in the cafeteria, so on some days where I have lunches longer than 20 minutes I'll come hole up. I think the current class is watching a movie. I don't know I don't really care either haha.

i haven't been outside since this morning but from what i've seen from windows it looks gorgeous out. Not, "I can go out in shorts and a tee-shirt" gorgeous, but a simpler and more clean gorgeousness. I don't know why it seems more clean. Maybe it's how sharp the air feels against my cheeks when I'm out walking in the fall. I dunno, I just love the fall. My birthday is November 21, and Thanksgiving is around the same time, and I just love the weather in general.

Can you tell I'm not focused? I'm listening to music and I think I'm paying more attention to it than I am to writing. My fingers are just kinda doin there own thing over here.

in Latin class we're learning about the three Punic Wars. I find it so interesting and I really empathize with Hannibal. He won every single battle against the Romans, up until the very last one. I don't understand why I can relate so much to that, but I do. I'm certainly not feeling defeated by any means in life. I just couldn't help but feel a little upset by the end of the reading we did. Hannibal was just fulfilling what he swore to his father he would do.

not to mention the Romans were playing some fucking dirty tactics. When Hannibal's brother (can't remember how to spell his name) began to send reinforcements to Hannibal camped in Italy, the Romans apprehended him, killed him, and cut off his head. And to put the icing on the cake, the Romans threw the head into Hannibal's camp to let him know his brother was dead. How messed up is that.

My blog posts must be such a pain to read lately. Absolutely no relevance or sensical order at all. I generally don't spend too much time on them anymore. Just here to document a few miscellaneous thoughts and write down how I feel.

go listen to the song Bruises  by Chairlift

such a great song

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.