Yes, another year means another trip to Indiana for baton twirling Nationals. I'm so excited! I'm going to the gym tonight with my friend Courtney to drill tricks. It's so much more fun practicing with a friend, yeah? :) I think I may start my worksheet a bit early this afternoon, since I can get all of my rolls practiced at home. It's just those spins that I need the high ceilings for ;D
Regionals was on Saturday and I think we did pretty well. Here is an awesome photo of me getting ready to juggle three batons. And look, I'm actually pulled up on my toes! It looks like all that practicing is finally paying off ;)
Regionals was on Saturday and I think we did pretty well. Here is an awesome photo of me getting ready to juggle three batons. And look, I'm actually pulled up on my toes! It looks like all that practicing is finally paying off ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.