I will preface this post with a random selfie I found on my camera today:
Anywho, today was really fun. Baton practice was a breeze but I am so sore right now. I've done my physical therapy stretches at least twice today and everything still hurts! I know once I get into my routine I'll start to feel better. I'm performing at my city's baseball stadium this weekend with my baton group. I'm just a flag twirler, but hey, it's better than nothing. Last year I got a turn to twirl but the whole show got rained out. It was a literal DOWNPOUR. Tomorrow morning I have a practice from 8 am until noon! Oooh, tomorrow is gonna be a long day.
Also, tomorrow night I'm performing at a local poetry slam. I'm so delighted to performing my new piece. I'm going to charge my camera tomorrow and fingers crossed I remember to bring it because I want my dad to film me so I can share it with you all :)
Goodnight!
What's the name of the poem you're doing?
ReplyDeleteIt's called "Poppleton"!
DeleteThat's a cool title! Would you post the text of it? I would love to read it!!!
ReplyDelete