08 June 2013

Life!

Since I don't have much time to make bracelets during the school year, I always go CRAZY during the summer making them! We're barely into June and so far I have finished one wall hanging, one keychain, and one bracelet! I can't believe how fast I've been knotting! I really couldn't have done it without all of my Simpsons seasons on DVD! ;) Here are two of the three things I've already made (still need to get a picture of the wall hanging!)






Here they are! I wish I didn't have to include my friendship-bracelets.net username in the photos, but there are so many jerks out there who steal photos! I have a zero tolerance policy for people who try to pass off others' work as their own! It's one of my biggest pet peeves. Anyway, I hope that you like them! :) If you like the bee bracelet, tell me because I'm willing to give it away! I actually have no intention of wearing it, I just did the pattern because it is sooo cute! As for the Feferi keychain, that went to my lovely friend Dawn! I visited her and my friend Evan on Friday night at the camp where they're counselors. It was "family night" so I stopped in to chill with them. If you have any pattern suggestions for me, you should tell me because I am so indecisive when it comes to choosing patterns. Right now, I'm making this pattern:

Jake! (x)

Speaking of Jake (from homestuck) this photo I found on tumblr earlier is 100% relevant...


So many photos in just one post! Goodness, I need to sign off already! 


2 comments:

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.