23 June 2013

Adventures with HTML- Vol. I



I'm so, so bored



Hannah, What Is This Crap?


Lately not much has been going on. I don't really do much except go to work and read. So I decided to start learning how to write HTML code. It's pretty fun. What I really want to learn is CSS but I figured I should start from the bottom up. Random thought- I wonder what this will look like once it's posted? I'm currently writing in HTML format with all the tags and such, and I wonder how Chrome will interpret it? I GUESS WE'LL FIND OUT


To bold words in HTML you have to add the tag "strong" every time you want to bold something. I can only think of Equius whenever I use it. Life.


WOW this is super boring I'm probs gonna delete it later. Until then, keep on being amazing


PS THIS IS WHAT MY "CODE" LOOKS LIKE IT'S SO LAME


 photo htmlismegaweird_zpsf775fdb1.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.