I am the master of passion agression. It has to be the case. For some reason I've found myself being passive agressive lately. I'll do little things that on the surface may not seem rude, but I'm doing them out of spite or anger or annoyance. Do these people know this? Yes, I assume.
See? Right up there: passion agression. Maybe someone will see that and think I'm attacking them. Guess what? I am not. I am merely saying that lately I've been acting a little differently and been passive agressive, and I am admitting to that. Sound good?
See? Right up there: passion agression. Maybe someone will see that and think I'm attacking them. Guess what? I am not. I am merely saying that lately I've been acting a little differently and been passive agressive, and I am admitting to that. Sound good?
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.