Oh no, guys. It's shaping up to be one of those nights. You know, those kind of nights.
The nights where I stay up late, eat too much candy, and write posts like this. I'm going to try and show some restraint tonight and not get riled up about an article of clothing. Admittedly, though, I do have a bunch of leftover Easter candy sitting next to me, and as sure as the sky is blue all of the candy will be in my tummy tonight. I don't know why I do this to myself, because every time I eat too much candy I get an awful stomach ache and end up almost puking. How fun, right?
In news that isn't related at all to my stomach, Netflix has updated their library recently with a whole slew of cartoons from my childhood. I think I screamed yesterday when I saw that Chowder season 1 was available for streaming. That AND they have Total Drama Island (I KNOW YOU'RE JUDGING ME AND I DO NOT CARE), plus many, many more. I have a lot of fond memories centered around these television programs, and I'm still debating whether or not this is a testament to how I spent my time as a preteen.
I think I was probably in sixth grade when TDI came out. I didn't follow the series, but I did watch the episode reruns on the weekends whenever I could. I had a HUGE crush on Gwen, and don't even get me started on some of the other characters on that show. One of the reasons I didn't watch the show the night it aired was because I was afraid that my parents would get mad at me for watching a show that used words like "crap". Ah, what a silly 12 year old I was.
As for Chowder, that was around while I was in seventh grade. At first I had dismissed the show as being stupid, but as I watched it more often, the more I fell in love with the characters. I'm really disappointed that Cartoon Network didn't give that show a longer run. In 7th grade I think I may have had even less friends than I do now, and Chowder was my own little escape during the weekends, when I didn't have to think about life, school, or any of my other worries.
TL;DR
I used to watch a bunch of television and I'm feeling all sappy about it today while I eat old candy and I'm trying desperately to not think about life right now buT IT IS NOT REALLY WORKING OH NO.
EDIT: WHAT UP, I JUST REALIZED I CAN USE THE "POOR REALITY TELEVISION SHOW CHOICES" TAG FOR THIS POST. FOURTH APPLICABLE POST, BITCHES.
The nights where I stay up late, eat too much candy, and write posts like this. I'm going to try and show some restraint tonight and not get riled up about an article of clothing. Admittedly, though, I do have a bunch of leftover Easter candy sitting next to me, and as sure as the sky is blue all of the candy will be in my tummy tonight. I don't know why I do this to myself, because every time I eat too much candy I get an awful stomach ache and end up almost puking. How fun, right?
In news that isn't related at all to my stomach, Netflix has updated their library recently with a whole slew of cartoons from my childhood. I think I screamed yesterday when I saw that Chowder season 1 was available for streaming. That AND they have Total Drama Island (I KNOW YOU'RE JUDGING ME AND I DO NOT CARE), plus many, many more. I have a lot of fond memories centered around these television programs, and I'm still debating whether or not this is a testament to how I spent my time as a preteen.
I think I was probably in sixth grade when TDI came out. I didn't follow the series, but I did watch the episode reruns on the weekends whenever I could. I had a HUGE crush on Gwen, and don't even get me started on some of the other characters on that show. One of the reasons I didn't watch the show the night it aired was because I was afraid that my parents would get mad at me for watching a show that used words like "crap". Ah, what a silly 12 year old I was.
As for Chowder, that was around while I was in seventh grade. At first I had dismissed the show as being stupid, but as I watched it more often, the more I fell in love with the characters. I'm really disappointed that Cartoon Network didn't give that show a longer run. In 7th grade I think I may have had even less friends than I do now, and Chowder was my own little escape during the weekends, when I didn't have to think about life, school, or any of my other worries.
TL;DR
I used to watch a bunch of television and I'm feeling all sappy about it today while I eat old candy and I'm trying desperately to not think about life right now buT IT IS NOT REALLY WORKING OH NO.
EDIT: WHAT UP, I JUST REALIZED I CAN USE THE "POOR REALITY TELEVISION SHOW CHOICES" TAG FOR THIS POST. FOURTH APPLICABLE POST, BITCHES.
No comments:
Post a Comment
"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."
Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.
please comment.