23 April 2013

It Is Almost May

The last time I checked, I do NOT live in the Southern hemisphere. I am considering consulting a globe and checking up on where Nebraska is located, because it is literally getting COLDER as the month of April wears on. The first week of the month brought sunny days and pleasurable, if a bit windy, weather. Since then things have been spiraling downwards into a deep, dank hole of regret and depression. And I am not just talking about my mood here, people. It actually snowed last week. SNOWED! CAPS LOCK! SCARY AND UNPREDICTABLE!

Due to the poor and rather unseasonable weather, I have had a lot of time to sit inside and reflect upon life. A couple days back I went into my old 8th grade self's existential crisis "OH MY GOD WE ARE KILLING THE EARTH" mode, but I have been able to snap myself out of it relatively easily.

On a slightly more positive note, it is May next week, which means a few different things... One, we get to celebrate the always fabulous and always adorable Josalyn's birthday. Also, the weather will get warmer in theory. And finally, school will be winding down. I've already checked out for this year though. I can tell because I'm doing all of my math homework on leftover graph paper from two units ago using pen. Let's see how long it takes until my math teacher gets mad at me.

Have a lovely day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.