11 October 2012

When I say hillshire you say farms.

Today has been really terrible, and it's only 8:30 in the am. I forgot my wallet at home, so I can't buy myself any food. The only good thing that's happened thus far is that I got my mom to write me a note to get me out of swimming class. That's why I'm writing this post right now, instead of taking a dip in the freezing water of my school's pool.

Also on my list of icky things that have happened thus far today, the last 30 seconds of homeroom were extremely distressing. How can 30 seconds be distressing, you ask? Well, right after the bell rang I stood up and I noticed my fly was down. Rather than waiting until I was in the crowded hallway to fix my zipper and have no one notice, I decided to do it right that moment, and I'm fairly sure that my homeroom teacher and two other students saw. I guess on the list of embarrassing things that could have happened, this wasn't so bad. Even so, I'm still reeling from that crippling sort of embarrassment that attacks during situations like this.

How about you? How has your morning been so far?

P.S.- Matt IDK when you're going to read this, but I didn't get a chance to say that I think your haircut looks great! :D 

4 comments:

  1. oh hannah I'm sorry D:
    I hope you ended up able to get lunch, and I'm happy you didn't have to swim! Also, if it makes you feel better my zipper always go down and one time in foods I think everyone saw me pull it up
    and thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does make me feel better ;) And you're welcome! It was crazy seeing it this morning, because your hair has been long for quite some time!

      Delete
  2. Well, this is late... Sorry that you had such a bad start to your morning, but I hoped the rest of the day went out alright! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, Xuewei, thanks :) I think tomorrow will be much better. Especially because I get to have lunch with you and Jos :D

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.