24 October 2012

Shameless Self-Promotion

Hey guys! I know I've alluded before to the fact that I make bracelets, but I've never gone into too much detail, so I thought I'd supply a little more information!

I have an account on the website http://www.friendship-bracelets.net, where I am known as Fond_Of_Owls. If you want to go check out my profile, you can do that here. The reason I'm posting about this at all is because I'm going to start selling custom-made bracelets! If you would like to purchase one, you can either:

A. Send me a Personal Message on friendship-bracelets.net if you have an account.
B. Shoot me an email at: infinitelypiblog@yahoo.com with an inquiry!

All prices are negotiable, and I would love to work with you! :)

Some examples of my work:

This is a keychain!

A single-color alpha pattern. 

Traditional style Autumn pattern. 

Multi-color alpha. 

Another traditional style bracelet! 

1 comment:

  1. I want ALL of the bracelets! I mean it. All of them. If you don't hand them over, you may find yourself in a situation that you might not enjoy. ;o)

    ReplyDelete

"Toned, tan, fit and ready. Turn it up 'cause it's gettin' heavy."

Words of wisdom from Snoop Dogg.

please comment.